26 Dec Royal Saudi Naval Forces
Royal Saudi Naval Forces
Saudi-Aircon Mechanical Contractor.
Saudi Aircon start the implementation of electrical and mechanical works (HVAC, PLUMBING, FIRE PROTECTION) at Royal Saudi Naval Forces & Works as MEP contractor.
The Project is a Construction of facilities and Infrastructure to support MH-60R Aircraft, Package – 1. Located on Jubal Naval Air Base, Saudi Arabia. This Project is under US Army Corps Engineer (USACE) when the end user is the RSN (Royal Saudi Navy).
The construction included on the Package-1 mentions, such as, development of Site including some demolition of existing facilities and pavement, Building Construction, construction of infrastructure like roads, sewer, water, electrical & telecom.
Refers to the criticality of this project and the contractual requirements of the client for procurement and its relevant markets therefore, the procurements management plan is a key success factor in this project.
SCOPE OF WORK.
• Complete HVAC Works – Air-Conditioning System.
• Complete Plumbing Works.
• Complete Fire Fighting Works (NOVEC + Sprinklers System).
• Complete Earthing, Lightning protection and bonding system.
• Complete Low voltage distribution system & Small power system (normal and emergency).
• Complete Central battery system.
• Complete Lighting control system.
• Complete Lighting system (normal and emergency).
• Complete Building Security System.